- What episode does Damon and Elena get back together in season 5?
- Do Elena and Damon get back together in season 5 or 6?
- Are Elena and Damon together at the end of season 5?
- Do Damon and Elena break up in season 6?
- What happens to Damon and Elena in Season 5?
- Who does Damon hook up with in Season 7?
“No Exit” is the 14th episode of the fifth season of the American series The Vampire Diaries and the series’ 103rd episode overall.
After a tumultuous, back and forth relationship, Damon and Elena get back together at the end of the season, and they choose to sacrifice themselves together to save Stefan and Alaric and their other friends on the Other Side.
At the end of the episode Elena and Damon both agree they’re bad for each other, end things, but then they sleep together.
While they were in a motel room, the sexual tension finally broke when Elena and Damon held hands in bed. Elena left the room, but after Damon followed her into the hallway, she couldn’t fight her feelings anymore.
The episode ends with Elena and Damon fighting over their relationship and how much one depends on another. They decide to break up because their love makes them something else of what they really are but they end up in bed together because they cannot fight what they feel for each other.
‘The Vampire Diaries’ Recap: Season 7 Episode 21 — Damon Loves Bonnie | TVLine.