- What is 1/8 as a fraction?
- What is the reciprocal of 1 1 7 in fraction form?
- How do you find the reciprocal of a fraction?
- What is the reciprocal of 3 1/8 as a fraction?
- What is the reciprocal of 1/8 as a fraction?
- How do you find 1/8 of a number?
- What is 1/8th called?
- What is the reciprocal of 4 5 answer?
- How do you find the reciprocal of a mixed fraction?
- What is the reciprocal of 2 *?
- What fraction is a multiple of 1 8?
- What is the meaning of 1 8?
- What’s half of 1 8 in fraction?
- What is the reciprocal of 1 2 3 as a fraction?
- What is the reciprocal of 3/4 as a fraction?
- What is half of an 1 8th?
- What fractions are smaller than 1 8?
Decimal and Fraction Conversion ChartFractionEquivalent Fractions6/712/1448/561/82/168/643/86/1624/645/810/1640/64
0:165:18How To Find The Reciprocal of a Whole Number, Fraction – YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipSo let’s say if we want to find a reciprocal of 7 it’s simply 1 over 7 the reciprocal of 9 is 1 overMoreSo let’s say if we want to find a reciprocal of 7 it’s simply 1 over 7 the reciprocal of 9 is 1 over 9 the reciprocal of 4 is 1 over 4 and the reciprocal of 6 is 1 over 6.
Correct answer: The reciprocal of a fraction is just switching the numerator (top number) and the denominator (bottom number). The opposite reciprocal takes the negative of that number.
-8/25The opposite and reciprocal of 3 1/8 would be -8/25.
1The reciprocal of 1/8 is found by flipping the fraction: 1/8 flipped is 8/1 or 8.
Answer: 1/8 of a number can be found by dividing the number by 8. So 14 divided by 8 gives 1.75.
Eighth may refer to: One eighth, 1⁄8 or ⅛, a fraction, one of eight equal parts of a whole. Eighth note (quaver), a musical note played for half the value of a quarter note (crotchet) Octave, an interval between seventh and ninth.
Reciprocal of 4/5 is 5/4.
0:002:45Finding the Reciprocal of a mixed fraction – YouTubeYouTube
The reciprocal of 2 is 1/2.
Math Chapter 8 Multiplying FractionsABWhat are the next four multiples of 1/8?2/8, 3/8, 4/8, 5/88 x 3/464 x 5/820/84 x 4/816/8
One eighth is one part of eight equal sections. Two eighths is one quarter and four eighths is a half. It’s easy to split an object, like a cake, into eighths if you make them into quarters and then divide each quarter in half.
1/16Answer: Half of 1/8 is 1/16.
The opposite reciprocal of 1 2/3 is -3/5. The first step in finding the reciprocal of 1 2/3 is to make 1 2/3 into a fraction, which would be 5/3.
Reciprocal of 3/4 ≈ 1.333333333333 Tip: As you may have inferred from our tutorial above, you can quickly get the reciprocal of any fraction, such as 3/4, by switching the numerator and the denominator.
Answer: Half of 1/8 is 1/16.
Fraction Conversion TableFractionDecimalMillimeters1/80.1253.1759/640.1406253.5715/320.156253.968