- How many working days are there in 2021 UK?
- How many working days are there in 2020?
- How many days are in a weekend in 2021?
- Is the 4th January 2021 a bank holiday?
- Is 2nd August 2021 a bank holiday?
- Why is there an extra bank holiday in 2021?
- What is the queen celebrating in 2021?
- Is the 3rd of january 2021 a bank holiday?
In 2021 there are: 365 days. 255 working days. 104 week-end days.
262 working daysThere are a total of 262 working days in the 2020 calendar year.
104 weekend daysThere are 104 weekend days in 2021.
But because this date falls on a Saturday in 2021, the bank holiday will actually be on Monday 4th January. Secondly, there is no Easter Monday bank holiday. And finally, the Scots have a bank holiday for St Andrew’s Day, which falls on Tuesday 30th November in 2021.
2 August (Monday) – Summer bank holiday. 30 November (Tuesday) – St Andrew’s Day. 27 December (Monday) – Christmas Day (substitute day)
In June 2021 it was announced that the UK will celebrate an extra bank holiday for the Queen’s platinum jubilee which marks 70 years on the throne for Queen Elizabeth.
Platinum JubileeOn 6 February the Queen will become the first British monarch to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee, marking a 70-year reign. A series of celebrations will take place throughout the year.
The answer is yes, the substitute New Year’s Day Bank Holiday be on Monday January 3. This is because New Year’s Day itself falls on Saturday, and the days of the weekend are never Bank Holidays.