- How did Sirius get the Firebolt for Harry?
- Who does Hermione think sent Harry the Firebolt?
- Who sends Harry Potter the Nimbus 2000?
- How much money did Harry Potter inherit from Sirius?
- How did Crookshanks help Sirius?
- Did Harry like Crookshanks?
- Is Crookshanks Lily’s cat?
- Why did Crookshanks help Sirius Black?
Originally Answered: How did Sirius Black acquire the Firebolt he secretly gave to Harry when he was still in hiding? Sirius had a close relationship with Hermione’s intelligent cat – Crookshanks, that instantly recognized that he was an animagus. Crookshanks placed the Firebolt order for Sirius.
She however did what she thought was best for Harry, because Hermione believes that Sirius Black sent that broom to Harry to cause him harm (PA11, PA12).
professor Minerva McGonagallIn the movie, professor Minerva McGonagall gives Harry Potter a Nimbus 2000 when he joins the Gryffindor Quidditch team. “I watched the first movie, and paused many times throughout the scene and saw that there were different styles for the shots and different versions,” he said.
Since we know one galleon is equal to around $25, the minimum amount of money in Harry’s vault is a mind-blowing $1,265,625!
Crookshanks helped Sirius lure Harry, Ron, and Hermione into the Shrieking Shack. During the scuffle between Harry and Sirius, Crookshanks attempted both to steal Harry’s wand and attack Harry, and when both failed, set himself over Sirius’ heart.
He was affectionate with those he liked and acted as a shield to Sirius, when Harry Potter was planning to kill him. He eventually came to like Harry and would sit on his lap on occasion, as he did in the summer of 1996.
2. Crookshanks is actually Lily Potter’s cat. In Prisoner of Azkaban, the owner at Magical Menagerie from where Hermione buys Crookshanks tell her that she had had Crookshanks for “quite some time” and that nobody ever wanted him.
But Crookshanks was not the only one after Scabbers. After all this, Ron accepted Crookshanks as a remarkable animal companion, asking for his ‘judgement’ of the small owl that Sirius had offered to him as compensation for the loss of Scabbers to confirm that the owl wasn’t another Animagus.