- What’s the value of expression?
- Is an expression a value?
- What is the value of the expression I 0 * I 1 * I 2 * i 3 * I 4?
- What is the expression when n 3?
- How many terms are in the expression shown 2n 5 3p 4n?
- Why is it helpful to represent verbal expressions algebraically?
The value of a mathematical expression is the result of the computation described by this expression when the variables and constants in it are assigned values.
Expression is a value and therefore cannot be the target of an assignment – Visual Basic | Microsoft Docs.
-1The value of the expression i0× i1× i2× i3× i4 is -1.
The expression (n+3) represents the measure of an exterior angle of a regular octadecagon.
3 termsSummary: In the expression 2n + 5 – 3p + 4n, there are 3 terms.
Algebraic expressions are useful because they represent the value of an expression for all of the values a variable can take on. Similarly, when we describe an expression in words that includes a variable, we’re describing an algebraic expression, an expression with a variable.