- What is longer than a millennium?
- Is there something longer than a century?
- What is a period of 100 000 years called?
- How do you call 1000 years?
- How long is 100 years called?
Decade: Ten (10) years. Century: One hundred (100) years. Millennium: One thousand (1,000) years.
A millennium (plural millennia or millenniums) is a period of one thousand years, sometimes called a kiloannum (ka), or kiloyear (ky).
A decade means ten years, a century means a hundred, and millennium means a thousand.
millennium, a period of 1,000 years.
a centennial. a period of 100 years, century.