- Is who are coming correct?
- Who are coming who is coming?
- What is the right spelling of comming?
- What is meant by coming soon?
- What’s another word for coming soon?
- What can I write instead of coming soon?
The correct way would be to say “Who is coming?” If the 1st word is a singular noun, then use ‘Is’. If the 1st word is a plural, then use ‘are’. If there are more than 2 nouns before it, then use ‘are’.
Senior Member. “Who’s” is a contraction of the words “Who is”. You are asking about individual names. “Who’s coming” or “Who is coming” is correct.
Obsolete spelling of coming.
: happening or appearing soon : forthcoming, approaching a list of upcoming events the upcoming election …
What is another word for coming soon?forthcomingimpendingin the near futurenearingupcomingapproachingcoming up
synonyms for upcomingapproaching.forthcoming.imminent.impending.looming.future.nearing.next.