- Where in the United States is the average temperature 70 degrees year round?
- Where is it 80 degrees year round in the United States?
- Where is it sunny all year round?
- What city in Florida has the best year round weather?
- Where in the world has the best weather all year round?
Sarasota, FL Frequently recognized as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and one of the best places to retire, the Florida Gulf Coast city of Sarasota offers warm weather throughout the year with summer temperatures in the 80s and 90s and winter temperatures as high as 70 degrees.
Hawaii, USA The average temperature in the Hawaiian islands stays right around 80 degrees all year round, but even on a chilly day it only drops to a low of about 70 degrees.
The sunniest place on earth is Yuma in the state of Arizona, USA with over 4,000 hours of sunshine per year.
With an average daily temperature of 73 degrees and only one day below freezing, it’s no surprise this Treasure Coast city was named one of best when it comes to ideal weather.
1. Canary Islands, Spain. The Canary Islands, located near the shores of Africa are Spanish territory. The cold Canary stream which passes over the islands makes the climate cool.