- How do you write the reciprocal of 7?
- What is the product of 7 and its reciprocal?
- What is the reciprocal of in fraction form?
- What is the negative reciprocal of 7 as a fraction?
- What is the reciprocal of 1 by 7?
- What is the reciprocal of 2 by 7?
- What is the product of reciprocals?
- What is the reciprocal of 5 7 in fraction form?
- What is a reciprocal of 4 7?
- What is a reciprocal of 5?
- What will be the additive inverse of 7?
- Is the opposite of 7 is 7?
- What is the value of − − 7?
- What is the opposite of 7?
- What is the reciprocal of 7 by 5?
- What is the inverse 7?
- What is the inverse of 7 *?
- What is the reciprocal of 3/7 in fraction form?
- What is the negative or opposite of − 7?
- What is the answer to |- 7?
- What is the absolute of 7?
Example: Reciprocal of a number 7 is 1/7.
1The product of any number and its reciprocal is always 1.
Explanation: The reciprocal of a fraction is simply exchanging the denominator and numerator of a fraction. You can double check that it works by making sure the product of a fraction and its reciprocal is 1.
0:281:24What is a Negative Reciprocal? | Dave May Teaches – YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipBut how do you flip seven oh you got to remember that seven is the same thing as 7 over 1 then youMoreBut how do you flip seven oh you got to remember that seven is the same thing as 7 over 1 then you just flip that so it’d be 1 over 7. So that’s the reciprocal.
To find the reciprocal, divide 1 by the number given. Simplify. Multiply the numerator by the reciprocal of the denominator. Multiply 7 7 by 1 1 .
The opposite reciprocal of 2/7 would be -7/2. This is also known as the negative reciprocal.
1The reciprocal or multiplicative inverse of a number x is the number which, when multiplied by x , gives 1 . So, the product of a number and its reciprocal is 1 . (This is sometimes called the property of reciprocals .)
The reciprocal of 57 is 75 .
74The reciprocal of 47 is 74 . In general, the first step to finding the reciprocal…
1/5The reciprocal of 5 is 1/5. Every number has a reciprocal except for 0.
For example, the additive inverse of 7 is −7, because 7 + (−7) = 0, and the additive inverse of −0.3 is 0.3, because −0.3 + 0.3 = 0.
7: The opposite of 7 is -7.
The absolute value of −7=7 .
To find the opposite of the positive number 7, we simply add a negative sign to get −7. Both 7 and −7 are seven units from 0 on the number line, so 7 and −7 are opposites of each other.
75The reciprocal of 57 is 75 .
Dividing by a number is equivalent to multiplying by the reciprocal of the number. Thus, 7 ÷7=7 × 1⁄7 =1. Here, 1⁄7 is called the multiplicative inverse of 7.
Answer: 7 is the additive inverse of -7.
0:355:18How To Find The Reciprocal of a Whole Number, Fraction – YouTubeYouTube
The opposite of negative -7 is negative -7 because the opposite of 7 is 7.
1:293:087 = ? The Correct Answer Explained – YouTubeYouTube
|7| = 7 means the absolute value of 7 is 7.