- How long do you have to work at Walmart to get the employee discount?
- How do I get my Walmart employee discount online?
- How long do you have to be with Walmart to keep your discount card?
- Do Walmart employees get a discount on Black Friday?
- Do Walmart employees get a discount for Christmas?
How Long Do I Need to Be Employed? You have to work at Walmart for 90 days before you’re eligible for the employee discount.
0:261:59HOW TO ADD WALMART ASSOCIATE DISCOUNT ONYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipScreen you will see add a payment method. And then if you scroll. Down you will see discounts andMoreScreen you will see add a payment method. And then if you scroll. Down you will see discounts and promotions. And right under that you’ll see walmart associate discount.
5 answers. For 15 years if you are over 55, if under 55 it is 20 years for a lifetime discount.
Walmart employees are eligible for a 10% discount, which is good for in-store and online purchases. Current Walmart employees report that workers can use their discount on additional items starting Black Friday and ending on January 1st.
Once a year, 25%, although it has been recently restricted to those who worked Thanksgiving through Black Friday, and is offered between that and Christmas. During the same season all discounts include most food items. If you work for Walmart for 15 years, you earn a lifetime 10% discount.