- Do UC’s send out acceptance letters?
- How long does it take to hear back from UC schools?
- Are UCSD decisions out?
- What time does UCSD release Decisions 2021?
- Did UCSD decisions come out 2021?
- Are UC San Diego decisions out yet?
All UCs will send admissions packets to admitted students, campuses will NOT mail letters to students who are NOT admitted.
3. Await the decision. Each UC campus will notify you of its admission decision, generally by March 31.
First-Year admission decisions will be posted on the Applicant Portal by the end of March.
All decisions became available at MyAdmissions on March 18, 2021. A batch of early decisions (Campuswide Honors Program/Regents’ Scholarship) was released on March 5, 2021, all regular decisions became available at Applicant Portal on March 12, 2021.
Decisions began rolling out in batches at MyUCR on March 1, 2021. All decisions became available at Applicant Portal on March 19, 2021.
By June 30, final decisions will be released to applicants who opt in to the waitlist. There is no appeal process for the waitlist.